Friday, January 11, 2013

Blogging and House Hunting

When I started this blog it was my hope to detail my life as a Latter-day Saint, along with topics related to being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I felt the opportunity to be in a 'manner of testifying' often as I wrote about various topics and experiences, would be both good for me and good for those who may follow this blog. However, blogging and life are not always compatible. At least for me it hasn't been. Right now blogging and house hunting seem to be tasks I don't do well together. I'll get better at it. I have my eye on a piece of property now. All that is left is the business end. I'll be praying a lot about that over the next little while. A new year began ten days ago and along with it comes the pondering of life and self, and making of goals or resolutions. All good things for those who keep them. Not my skill set. I do like the idea of coming up with a word for the year. In the initial days of January while wandering around in 'Blog-land' I've stumbled across really great words. "Embrace" was one that caught my attention for a bit. "Wonder" also. My word this year is "Purpose." In my next post I'll write more about this choice and back it up with a few scriptures that seem to fit my needs and goals. Today's post is just a little drive-by to say that I am still here, still praying, still pondering. What are you doing with the first 11 days of January 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment